My Life Mini Dolls Review - Loving the little stuff in life!


I am so happy! One of my Walmart had there old Mini Dolls on clearance for $2 each! I had been eyeing these type of dolls for a long time now, so I picked up the three that I could. I know there are four to this set but the red-headed cowgirl was all gone. 

I think these girls are super cute and I love their outfits. From what I can find that are slightly taller them American Girl Minis and Lori dolls, found at Target. I don't own any of the other brands so I can't really compare them. These My Life minis stand at about 7in tall. 

The detailing on their clothes is lovely! From a ruffle on the barker's apron the topstitching on the schoolgirl's skirt, plus throes tiny pleats. They are also great quality fabric wise, it's strong and durable for playtime fun. Their shoes are plastic but come off easily. 

All three pretty much have the same face model. But each skin tone is different, as well as hair and eye color so it keeps them from looking like copies of each other. They all have nice thick rooted hair. They two with straight hair have it long ending at their waist. It's soft but a little choppy looking at the back, it's oddly layered but I've noticed this with a lot of new dolls, even full size 18in dolls have this style. The sweet one with curly hair has a bunch of small curls pulled up into a ponytail on her head which kind of looks like a goofy bun, it's a little scary to mess with at the moment since I don't want to destroy it.

These girls have a lovely glass like inset eyes. They don't have closing eyes or fake eyelashes, but they do have painted ones. They have no makeup which gives them a very natural look, the only paint they have on their face's are their tiny painted eyes brows.

This sweetie is My life as a Baker, that's the name on the box. I have not given her an official name, I haunt named any of them. She has blonde hair with blue inset eyes. She comes dress in this sweet outfit that has a long sleeve pink shirt with a cupcake on it, white pants and a sweet blue and pink apron. She also has a pink elastic and knit headband holding her hair back. The shirt and pants have hook and loop tap to close them, the apron ties around her waist. She really looks like she is ready to jump right into the kitchen and make the world best cake.

Next, we have the lovely My life as a Schoolgirl. She's got perfect dark.curly hair with brown inset eyes. She comes dressed in a white fake.button up.top with black ribbon bow tie. The skirt is a pleated flannel with hook and loop tap to closes it. It's hard to see but she also has a black headband in her hair. This sweet girl looks like she loves school and can't wait to enjoy her classes! 
Last but not least is this darling My life as an Outdoors.  She has dark brown hair, same coloring as the schoolgirl with the inset brown arms. She through comes in in a long.blue shirt, Jean type looking pants topped with a berry color vest. Every closes with hook and loop tap. She also has a band that matches the blue of her shirt. she looks like she is ready to hit the tail at any time!

Overall I love.these dolls, I.would paid their normal price of about $10 each. They are a fun little add-on to my every growing doll.family. I also.know.My Life as and Wal-Mart are coming.out.with more.fashion and even play packs for them, which I can't wait to get my hands on. Right birthright they are enjoying IKEA doll furniture that works pretty well size wise with them.

I will do a real photo shoot this them soon. Just need to get the right setups, long with good ideas for them since they are so small. I can't wait through to take them out for some great shots!

Comments

Popular Posts